Insulated Roller Shutters
- Our insulated roller shutters include double skin profile rolls formed from a single pre colored steel section with a hot injection polyurethane central core.
- Short throw reinforced quirk which interlocks each profile to form a continuous door curtain
- Heavy duty slat end caps are pop rivetted to ensure that the curtain always runs smooth and square in the guide channel.
- Reinforced carrier strap connects the 20mm deep base seal to the bottom rail eliminating draughts and debris from passing under the closed door.
- Doors exceeding 5000mm clear opening incorporate additional reinforcing angle to the bottom rail
- Optional reinforced wind lock anchors available to pass level 5 wind loading tests.
- 3mm two part galvanized steel
Shutter Mounting Kit
- Shutter kit comprises of a range of 5mm thickness galvanized head plates from 400mm x 400mm up to 500mm by 500mm
- The steel shutter is certified to withstand Class 5 wind loading at 7000mm wide.
- The roll formed insulated steel profile sections have been thermally assessed to a “U” value of 1.37 W/Mk
- Max recommended door dimensions 35Sqm area with a restriction of 6000mm opening height.